For over 25 years, World Class Productivity (WCP) has been providing results based project management training and consulting services to many of Canada’s leading organizations.
Our standard course offerings include fundamental to advanced level project management workshops suitable for traditional (predictive), agile (adaptive) and hybrid project environments.
With over 20 standard workshops to choose from (not including custom course options), corporate training begins by taking the time to understand your organization’s specific requirements for training. We then work with you to put together a program designed specifically to develop the skills and capabilities your organization requires, taking into account the size, complexity, and type of projects in which the course participants are typically involved. We can even develop a custom certificate program specific to your organization!
- Project Sponsorship – Senior Management’s Role in the Successful Outcome of Projects
- Project Management Essentials: Part 1 – the Fundamentals
- Project Management Essentials: Part 2 – Advanced Project Monitoring & Control
- Project Management Essentials: Part 3 – Effective Communication & Stakeholder Management
- Foundations of Adaptive Project Delivery – Agile Hands On
- Change Enablement – Realization of Project Value
- Business Analysis for the Project Manager
- Hands-On Microsoft Project
- Juggling Multiple Projects
- Kanban – an Adaptive Delivery Framework Which Optimizes Value
- Project Contracting and Procurement Management
- Product Vision to Story Mapping for Agile Projects
- PMP Exam Prep
Corporate training can be delivered as a live virtual session, or can take place at you corporate location anywhere in North America. Multi-day workshops can be scheduled over consecutive days (or when overnight travel is not required), over non-consecutive days (e.g. a three day workshop could be delivered one day per week over three weeks). Post course coaching and consulting services are also available.
Not sure where to start? Give us a call at 905-660-7184. You may also send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let WCP help you uncover, unleash, enhance and elevate your organization’s value and capabilities.