Download Course PDF
description and outline.
|Location||Start Date||End Date||Register||Price||--------- Notes --------|
|Live Virtual||01/04/2024||01/19/2024||To Register, call |
|$2,750||Jan 4, 5, 11, 12, 19 - Guaranteed to run* Registration closes Nov. 30|
You're ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Project Management Professional. You've put in your hours and earned your experience on the job. But are you ready for the rigour of the PMP exam?
Taught by industry experts, our PMP exam prep course is chock full of advice, study techniques and best practices for passing the exam.
I passed my PMP first time through thanks to your team. You guys do a great job preparing your students by giving us the right materials and insight to pass the exam."
Christopher Descheneaux, PMP, Sr. Infrastructure Administrator, Sheridan College
Who Should Attend
- Student Manual: workbook with instructional content and real-world activities
- The book "The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try", by Andy Crowe
- 3 complete computer based PMP exam simulations
- "Conversations" audio files of industry experts providing study tips and guidance on how to prepare to write and pass the exam
- Additional on-demand, self-paced training modules to re-enforce specific topic areas
- Virtual flashcard app containing sample exam questions
- Quick reference guide containing key information
- Ongoing, post-class support
*Note: About 30% of exam applicants are audited by PMI. If your application has not been pre-approved prior to your attending the PMP Exam Prep course and you are audited, you may not qualify to write the exam within a couple of weeks of completing the course.