Download Course PDF
description and outline.
|Location||Start Date||End Date||Register||Price||--------- Notes --------|
|Live Virtual||06/02/2023||06/30/2023||Call 1-800|
|$2,490||5 Fridays (June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30) 10:00am - 5:30pm EST time|
You're ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Project Management Professional. You've put in your hours and earned your experience on the job. But are you ready for the rigour of the PMP exam?
Taught by industry experts, our PMP exam prep course is chock full of advice, study techniques and best practices for passing the exam.
I passed my PMP first time through thanks to your team. You guys do a great job preparing your students by giving us the right materials and insight to pass the exam."
Christopher Descheneaux, PMP, Sr. Infrastructure Administrator, Sheridan College
Who Should Attend
This course is for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience, either formal or informal, who are not PMP® certified, and who have some foundational project management training. Candidates should be motivated for career advancement by learning to apply a standards-based approach to project management. Participants should be preparing to write the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam.
- Student Manual: workbook with instructional content and real-world activities
- The book "The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try", by Andy Crowe
- 3 complete computer based PMP exam simulations
- "Conversations" audio files of industry experts providing study tips and guidance on how to prepare to write and pass the exam
- Additional on-demand, self-paced training modules to re-enforce specific topic areas
- Flashcard app containing sample exam questions
- Quick reference guide containing key
- PMP exam application assistance
- Ongoing, post-class support
- Identify practices to assemble and manage a high performing project team and additional stakeholders
- Assess the best project methodology and practices to create a project plan: Manage project budget, schedule, scope, quality, project activities, procurement and closure
- Recognize how to deliver business value through the project by managing communications, risk, change and other issues
- Understand how a positive leadership style keeps the team on track: Facilitate collaboration, manage conflict and support team performance
- Determine how changes in both the internal and external business environments can impact project success
- Prepare to write the PMP® exam by mapping course content to the PMP® exam content
Prior to taking any PMP Exam Prep course, we recommend that participants have already had, at a minimum, fundamental level project management training, and meet all the PMI requirements for writing the exam. See our PMP and CAPM Certification page for more details.
*Note: About 30% of exam applicants are audited by PMI. If your application has not been pre-approved prior to your attending the PMP Exam Prep course and you are audited, you may not qualify to write the exam within a couple of weeks of completing the course.
If you are not sure if you qualify for this training, or would like to discuss if other PM training would be more appropriate for your career goals, please contact us at email@example.com or call 905-660-7184 ext 101 or toll free at 800-214-8096 ext. 101.