Download Course PDF
description and outline.
|Location||Start Date||End Date||Register||Price||--------- Notes --------|
|Live Virtual||05/15/2023||05/16/2023||Register||$1,345||1pm - 5pm ET|
Do you have the skills to optimize productivity, engagement, and collaboration in your hybrid team?
If you’re new to leading hybrid teams or simply unsure of how to adapt your leadership style for greater effectiveness in a hybrid workplace, then this course is for you. We’ll provide you with the context, clarity, insights and tactics necessary to demystify Hybrid Team Leadership.
Specifically, this course will increase your comfort in leading in a hybrid environment as you engage your team members in contributing positively to this way of working. While the key functions of leadership have not changed, the context in which you are leading has. This program will help you craft the vision of an effective hybrid team for your organization as you very deliberately identify and develop strategies that will help you realize that vision.
This practical course is light on theory – rich in practical, applicable strategies to use right away.
- Develop awareness of the skills required to think strategically in the workplace
- Strengthen your ability to explain how your decisions and actions align with your
- organization’s strategy
- Expand your toolbox of ways to creatively brainstorm solutions
- Recognize how to lead people more strategically
- Increase your competitiveness in the workplace
Who Should Attend
This program is for those leading hybrid teams: employees who are located in-office and remotely. This may include leading employees in different geographies and time zones, and is recommended for:
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Program Managers
- Portfolio Masters
- Course workbook
- Certificate of completion
- Recognize the similarities and differences between hybrid, remote and co-located teams
- Identify the challenges of leading a hybrid team and strategies to overcome them
- Articulate a vision for your hybrid team with specific outcomes around communication, productivity, and engagement
- Create team norms to help prevent burnout and drive greater productivity and cohesion
- Lead more effective, engaged and inclusive hybrid team meetings
- Support each employee in bringing their best self to work by expanding the focus of your one-on-one conversations
- Understand how to strengthen trust and connection in a hybrid environment and why it’s critical to team performance
- While there are no prerequisites for this workshop, participants would benefit from having a foundational understanding of project management