The Canadian Construction Association (CCA) has just accredited the following additional WCP project management courses as part of their Gold Seal Certification program. The newly added courses are:
- Project Management Essentials: Part 3 – Effective Communication & Stakeholder Management (3 SICs)
- People Skills: The Secret Behind Project Success (2 SICs)
- Juggling Multiple Projects (2 SICs)
- Taking Charge of Multiple Projects (2 SICs)
- Managing Stakeholder Expectations (1 SIC)
In addition to earning PDUs (Professional Development Units, participants of the following courses will now be able to earn SICs (Special Industry Credits) towards their Gold Seal Certification.
Leave a Reply