We are looking forward to your participation in the Project Planning & Estimating workshop.
To fully participate, you will also need the following:
- A stable high-speed internet connection
- Webcam — required to participate in group exercises
- Blank paper — for taking notes during the session
- Chrome, Firefox (Internet Explorer IS NOT supported)
- A second computer monitor (if available)
- Computer mouse (use a trackpad only if there is no other option)
We will be using Zoom Meetings together with Miro for this session. Miro is the real-time team collaboration tool the group will use to work through various scenario-based interactive hands-on exercises (please see the links below).
Please use the following Zoom meeting and Miro links to access the session
- Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/96575622742?pwd=bW1CRHUwZTRRT3ZtU2l1NlFtSloxdz09
- Miro Link: https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVOLeRxws=/
Important: Please log into both Zoom and Miro about 30 minutes before the start of the session to ensure that we can resolve any technical issues you may have before the start of the session.