WCP believes in recognizing charitable organizations who have made a positive impact in our community.
Through the WCP Charity Program, qualified individuals from registered charities will receive financial support to cover 50 – 100% of the cost of attending public workshops offered by WCP at our Toronto and Mississauga training locations.
Criteria to qualify:
- Organization must be a registered charity in Canada
- Participants must be employees of the charity
- Participants must be involved directly in projects (either as a project manager or a core team member)
- Participants must be able to attend the full course
- Participants must meet course prerequisites
Opportunities for this program are limited, registered charities interested in project management training are encouraged to fill in the following form and submit it to email@example.com.
To learn more about the WCP Charity Program please contact Rina De Donato
at (905) 660-7184 ext. 102 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org