Download Course PDF
description and outline.
Our PMI-PBA® Exam Prep Course is 5-day (35 hour) comprehensive, dynamic and focused workshop designed to equip participants with the knowledge and techniques they need to pass the PMI-PBA certification exam. We provide intense focus on all the necessary content and concepts and provide the post-class support required for success. Our classes fully engage participants and include associations, mind maps, smart notes and quizzes to ensure all learning styles are accommodated.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is appropriate for participants in the following roles:
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Project practitioners
- Course workbook
- Multiple complete PMI-PBA exam simulations
- Additional practice questions per domain area
This course provides:
- The knowledge and skills to perform business analysis in project environments and to improve the collaboration between the PM and the BA in the day-to-day work environment.
- The practices and concepts detailed in "Business Analysis for Practitioners: a Practice Guide".
- The necessary information to write and pass the Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMI-PBA) credential examination.
Business Analysis – Introduction, Practical Approach and Tools